- 1 wheel brie (about 4-6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup chopped dried figs
- 1 - 1.5 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Chop up the figs and place them in a small saucepan. Add 1/2 cup water and bring to a simmer. Simmer over low-medium heat, adding more water as needed, for 10 minutes, or until figs are soft and remaining water has been absorbed or evaporated. Add salt and remove from heat.
- Using a blender, food processor, or immersion stick, blend figs into a paste.
- Place cheese on parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover with fig paste, kind of like icing a cake.
- Bake on 400ºF for 12 minutes.
- Serve on with crackers, apples, or with warm bread.
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 22 mins