- 1 cup thick coconut milk
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (or 100% orange juice concentrate)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons orange zest (optional)
- Overnight (optional) open a can of coconut milk and leave it open in the fridge (or pour into a different container). It should separate overnight, leaving the thicker and creamier coconut milk on top. Also: You can use just the coconut cream, like the canned stuff from Trader Joe’s.
- Zest one orange until you have about 2 teaspoons of zest, then squeeze juice! (You need 1 cup, which was about 2 medium oranges for me.)
- Mix all ingredients together, either in mason jar or in blender. (If you have a lot of orange juice pulp, you might want to blend just the orange juice to break it up.)
- Pour creamy concoction in popsicle molds and freeze until solid – about 2-3 hours – or overnight. Enjoy!
- Category: Dessert, Snack