Easy, one-pot, 4 staple ingredients.
- 2.5–3 cups cooked chickpeas (2 cans, drained)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (1.5 cups)
- 1 can coconut milk (1.5 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 oz frozen greens or 6 cups fresh, chopped
- Combine the chickpeas, diced tomatoes, coconut milk, and salt in a large pot. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Cover and simmer on low heat for about 25 minutes.
- Add the washed and chopped greens and stir well. Cook uncovered until the greens are just wilted and bright green, about 3 more minutes.
- Serve as is or with brown rice, naan, or rice noodles.
Feel free to simmer for longer if you’d like it thicker, or you can smash some of the chickpeas for a thick stew consistency. It’s delicious! Enjoy!
Optional add-ins: garlic or garlic powder, red pepper flakes, fresh parsley, lemon juice