- 3 cups cooked chickpeas (2 cans, drained)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (1.5 cups)
- 1 can coconut milk (1.5 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4–6 cups chopped kale
- Combine the chickpeas, diced tomatoes, coconut milk, and salt in a large pot. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Cover and simmer on low heat for about 25 minutes.
- Add the washed and chopped kale and stir well. Cook uncovered until the kale is just wilted and bright green, about 3 more minutes.
- Serve as is or with brown rice, naan, or rice noodles.