- 2 cups cooked green/french lentils (from 3/4 cup dry)
- 1 cup bruschetta (homemade or store-bought)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2–4 cups arugula
- optional: 2 large whole wheat pitas
- Combine the lentils, bruschetta, and feta cheese in a large bowl. Mix with arugula and serve as a salad or stuff in half a large whole wheat pita.
If you’re making this ahead of time, combine the bruschetta, lentils, and feta, (and maybe even the arugula if you don’t mind a little sag), but definitely keep the pita on the side. It absorbs all that liquid in a heartbeat and will get soggy far too fast for reliable transport. :)