- 1 bunch mizuna (or about 3 cups arugula, spring mix, etc.)
- 4ish oz/100 grams sausage (or homemade breakfast sausage)
- 6–8 cherry tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- optional: feta, parmesan, avocado, balsamic, roasted vegetables, fresh basil
- First things first: wash your greens! I like to get this out of the way so they can dry while I’m cooking.
- Start by cooking the sausage in the pan over medium-high heat. My favorite method is to crumble it first. (I normally make homemade breakfast sausage though!)
- Remove sausage from pan and add the cherry tomatoes. Stir these around occasionally until they start to burst. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium/medium-low and crack 4 eggs into the pan. (First add a touch of butter or oil if needed.) Top with a little salt & pepper, then cover and cook over medium-low heat for about 2 minutes, or until the white part over the yolk becomes opaque. (Or just cook to your liking!)
- Shake any excess water from the greens and plate them, then top with the eggs, sausage, and cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheese, or add your favorite toppings and serve!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Breakfast