- For the Dressing:
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, packed
- 2 small cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ⅓ cup full-fat yogurt (plain or Greek, just add water if necessary)
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- For the Salad:
- 4–6 cups cooked shredded or chopped chicken
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped*
- For the Dressing: Pulse the basil, garlic, and lemon juice in a food processor or blender until chopped. Scrape down the sides and add the yogurt and feta cheese. Blend until smooth. Taste and add salt if needed, and add 1-2 Tablespoons water to thin it out if necessary.
- For the Salad: Chop or shred the chicken and chop up the sun-dried tomatoes. Combine with the dressing and stir well. Top with a little more feta cheese, if desired.
- Serve with toast, salad greens, or in a wrap!
*I don’t use oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes. I always use dried tomatoes found in plastic bags or packages, but I’m sure the oil-packed would work perfectly fine.