Stovetop Rosemary Roasted Almonds are the easies way to elevate your appetizer tray or bento box! They’re fast, delicious, can be made ahead, and, this recipe is one less thing to take up oven space.
- 1 Tablespoon oil or ghee
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 3/4 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon dried rosemary
- fresh ground pepper (optional)
- Warm the oil or ghee in a large skillet over medium heat.
- When hot (you can sprinkle in some water and it should sizzle a bit), add the almonds and stir to coat.
- At the remaining ingredients – salt, rosemary, and optional pepper – and stir to coat. Toast over low-medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until fragrant and toasted. Stir as needed to prevent burning.
I do not recommend multi-tasking when toasting nuts! This should only take about 10 minutes, so keep close watch on them. It is easy to take nuts from almost done to completely burnt in a matter of seconds!
- Category: snack, appetizer
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: roasted almonds, rosemary almonds, stovetop almonds, stovetop roasted nuts