- 1 pound riced cauliflower (about 1 medium head)
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons ghee
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Optional: red pepper flakes, lemon-pepper
- In a large wok, melt the ghee over low to medium heat and add the garlic for about 30 seconds, or until it becomes fragrant.
- Add the riced cauliflower and stir well, increasing the heat to medium-high. Give it a few cranks of your salt & pepper grinders and another stir, and cover. Let it steam-saute for about 6 minutes.
- Remove lid and stir well. Taste to adjust seasonings and consistency. I like to let it cook another 2 minutes or so uncovered. Add optional seasonings to taste and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins