- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 medium onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons freshly minced ginger
- 1 head green cabbage (about 12 cups shredded)
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In a large pan, season the beef with a little salt and brown on all sides. Add the onions and sauté about 5 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic and ginger and cook for another 30 seconds, then add the cabbage, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes.
- Stir fry until cabbage is wilted and soft.
- Serve as is or with brown rice. Enjoy!