- 2 potatoes (red, sweet potato, whatever)
- 2 Tbsp oil (coconut or olive)
- salt, pepper, cayenne to taste
- For the Horseradish Honey Mustard:
- 1–2 teaspoons grated horseradish (I used two)
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 2 Tablespoons dijon or spicy brown mustard (I used Trader Joe’s Spicy Brown Mustard)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- You can use the largest blade on your spiralizer to get curly fries, or the julienne blade on your mandolin. Otherwise, just chop them up to your desired thickness! The cooking instructions are for about 1/8-1/4 inch thick. Cut ‘em up!
- Coat the potatoes with oil, then top with salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste. (Or any other seasonings you like.) Mix well and spread out even on one or two sheet pans. Try to get one even layer to ensure they bake and don’t steam.
- Cook for 15 minutes, then stir around and flip, and cook for another 15 minutes or so, checking occasionally. They will crisp up a bit as they cool. DIP IN HORSERADISH HONEY MUSTARD.
- For the Horseradish Honey Mustard: Mix together all ingredients and adjust to taste.
- Category: Sauce, Dip