- 2 red bell peppers
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the bell peppers on a cookie sheet. (You can also cut them in half or in quarters if you prefer them to lie flat.)
- Roast for 25 minutes or until tops are completely blackened, flip and roast for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately transfer to a bowl or container. Seal with plastic wrap or a lid and set aside for one hour.
- After one hour, the steam from the hot peppers should have loosened the skins. Simply pull away the skins and scrape out the seeds and you’re done!
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Category: Condiment, Make Ahead