This easy Italian Quinoa Marinara Frozen Meal Plan is perfect for planning your lunches ahead of time!
- 16 oz Trader Joe’s Frozen Cooked Quinoa
- 15–6 oz frozen chopped spinach
- 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce (half a 25-oz jar)
- 1 can organic white beans (use all) — double if vegan / vegetarian
- 4 links Trader Joe’s Organic Chicken Sausage (about 10 oz)
- I’ve noticed that the quinoa is sometimes frozen solid. You can hack it with a knife or thaw it slightly to make it more manageable.
- Combine the quinoa, spinach, and about 1 cup of marinara sauce. Divide this mixture among the 4 containers. It should take up about half the container.
- Drain and rinse the white beans.
- Slice the sausage.
- Combine the beans and sliced sausage with the remaining 1/2 cup of marinara sauce. Divide among the remaining containers.
- Cover and freeze!
Vegan / Vegetarian: double the white beans and omit the sausage.
Nutrition label is for recipe as written, including white beans and sausage.
- Category: Frozen Meals
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: frozen meal prep, quinoa marinara, quinoa marinara meal prep, frozen dinners, homemade frozen dinners