- 1 small-medium bunch kale (I had Lacinato)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice (or a little more if you like it citrusy)
- 1–2 cloves roasted garlic
- 1/3 cup walnut baking pieces (or crushed walnuts)
- 1/3 cup freshly shredded Parmesan
- 1/8 – 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to bowl and boil kale for 25 seconds. Remove quickly and immediately place in a bowl of ice water to cool. Drain.
- Add kale and lemon juice to blender and pulse, scraping down the sides as necessary, for just a minute or so.
- Add garlic, walnuts, Parmesan, and about half of the olive oil. Blend until combined.
- Add salt and pepper, then turn the blender on low (I used the Low – Liquify setting) and add the remaining olive oil. I only needed about 1/8 of a cup, but using 1/4 cup will get the blender moving more, and still taste great.
- Make sure everything is combined and serve!
- Category: Sauce, Dip, Condiment