- 1-2 heads broccoli romanesco
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp walnuts
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- salt, pepper to taste
- Remove the florets from the head of romanesco, just like you would broccoli or cauliflower.
- Toss in 2 tbsp olive oil, then add salt, pepper, and 1/2 the lemon juice.
- Roast on parchment-lined or greased baking dish or baking sheet on 425 for approximately 45 minutes, flipping every 15 minutes, and toss in the walnuts for the last 15 minutes.
- Top with the remaining lemon juice and optional grated parmesan cheese and serve!
- *Notes: You can substitute cauliflower and keep everything the same, or broccoli and cut the cooking time down to 15-20 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Category: Side Dish, Appetizer