- 1 package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup (2 if you like it really sweet)
- 4 Tablespoons thick Greek yogurt (you can add up to 1/2 cup THICK Greek yogurt.)
- –if you don’t have Greek yogurt, use 2 Tablespoons plain yogurt instead–
- Leave cream cheese out for 30-60 minutes to soften. Whip using a fork or hand mixer. Add Greek yogurt and maple syrup and stir until combined. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Scoop into piping bag (or icing decorator), and design your treats!
I like to use 1 package cream cheese, 1 Tablespoon maple syrup, and 1/4 cup thick Greek yogurt. But if there’s no thick yogurt around, you can use plain, but start with less, give it a test, and add more as necessary.