This easy, one-pan, 15-minute, Whole30 dinner is less than $3.00 per serving. Super fast and super easy!
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil (optional - for browning the turkey)
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 12 oz frozen cauliflower rice
- 8 oz frozen greens (like spinach)
- ¼ cup dairy-free pesto (Trader Joe’s Vegan Kale Cashew Pesto, or homemade Paleo Pesto)
- 1.5 oz chopped sun dried tomatoes
- salt to taste if necessary
- In a large skillet, warm the olive or avocado oil and brown turkey, sprinkling it with just a little salt as needed. (About 5 minutes.)
- Add the cauliflower rice and the frozen greens. Cover and cook until warm (about 5 minutes).
- Stir in the chopped sun dried tomatoes and the pesto and combine well. Adjust seasonings as desired - salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, etc. and serve!
To Make Paleo Pesto: Basically, blend together 2 oz fresh basil leaves (washed, de-stemmed), 1/4 cup of nuts or seeds of choice (I like walnut, almond, hemp, pumpkin), lemon juice to taste, 1-4 cloves of garlic (to taste), salt, pepper, and then a bunch of olive oil. You can use a little water to thin it out since olive oil can be expensive. Easy!
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Main Meal
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Whole 30
Keywords: Whole 30 recipe, one bowl meal, cauliflower rice bowl