This gluten-free frozen meal prep dish can be made in just a few minutes, and is easily modified to be Whole30, Paleo, or Vegan/Vegetarian.
- 12 oz frozen carrot spirals
- 12 oz frozen zucchini spirals
- 8 oz dairy-free kale pesto
- 3 Trader Joe’s Organic Chicken Sausage (about 7 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups (1 can) organic chickpeas
- Remove the zucchini noodles from their packaging and carefully cut into 4 equal pieces. (Or as even as you can get!) Place in 4 meal-sized storage containers.
- Repeat with carrot spirals. Place in containers next to the zucchini.
- Slice the chicken sausages; divide evenly among the four storage containers.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Divide evenly among the storage containers.
- Add 2 ounces of pesto to each storage container.
- Close and seal and store in the refrigerator for 4-6 weeks.
If using the chickpeas and storing for more than 4 weeks, coat the chickpeas in pesto to help prevent freezer burn.
- Category: Meal Prep, Frozen Meal Prep
- Method: No Cook, Meal Prep
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: frozen meal prep, frozen dinners, homemade frozen dinners