This easy frozen meal prep comes together in just a couple of minutes – and makes enough for four servings!
- 12 oz cooked pork carnitas or shredded pork (use 2 cans black beans for vegetarian/vegan)
- 12 oz frozen riced cauliflower
- 16 oz frozen chopped spinach
- 12 oz frozen mashed sweet potato (or fresh)
- 3/4 cup salsa
- First, shred the pork with two forks or with your hands.
- Next, pour the riced cauliflower and spinach into a large bowl. Stir to combine. If these items were frozen poorly, they might have huge chunks. You can choose to nuke the mixture for 20-30 seconds so you can break up the chunks, or if they’re small enough, you can just leave them.
- Add about 1/2 cup of salsa and stir completely.
- Divide the cauliflower rice mixture among 4 containers. It should take up about half the container. Top with 1-2 Tablespoons of additional salsa.
- Divide the shredded pork among the 4 containers.
- Add about 4-6 mashed sweet potato cubes to each container. (Approximately 2-3 oz. each container)
- Close, seal, and toss them in the freezer!
For vegetarian/vegan, use 2 cups black beans.