These easy meatloaf muffins make a hearty and delicious weeknight meal. Perfect for meal prep and to quickly assemble for a healthy dinner meal.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3-4 cups riced or shredded veggies (onions, mushrooms, zucchini)
- 2-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon dijon or whole grain mustard
- 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 cup milk (optional)
- 1/2 cup triscuits crumbs, about 8-10 Triscuits, smashed or blended into crumbs (or use almond meal!)
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp salt
- optional: black pepper, red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Combine all ingredients in the order listed and mix until uniform, but don't overdo it. (Optional: to do a taste test, warm a pan over medium-high heat and fry just a teaspoon-sized amount of the mixture. Once cooked through, taste and adjust seasonings as desired.)
- Divide into mini muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes on 425ºF.
I used a mini muffin tin because I ruined my regular muffin tin a few months ago...for a regular muffin tin, increase the cooking time to 25 minutes, and check temperature with a meat thermometer (145ºF at a minimum) to be safe.
Makes 36-40 mini muffins. Serving size is 6 mini muffins.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Main Meal
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: meatloaf muffins, homemade meatloaf