- 1.5 cups cooked chickpeas, drained
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon spicy cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper – as desired
- Place drained chickpeas in a large bowl and coat with vinegar and olive oil. Add seasonings and toss to coat.
- Spread out into a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roast on 425ºF for 25-30 minutes, or until crispy and flavorful, but not too blackened.