This easy weeknight sheet pan dinner is perfect for busy nights. I love keeping this in my back pocket for weeknight dinners, and using pre-cut veggies here to save time!
- 1.5 pound chicken thighs
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 4 cups cubed butternut squash
- 4 Tablespoons oil (avocado oil recommended), divided
- 1 teaspoon each: sea salt, smoked paprika, black pepper, red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Combine the seasonings in a small bowl.
- Pile the broccoli florets in the middle of a parchment-lined tray. Toss with 2 Tablespoons oil, and about half the seasonings. Spread out on a sheet pan in one even layer.
- On another sheet pan, do the same with the butternut squash – pile it up, toss with 1 Tablespoon of oil and most of the remaining seasoning. (I recommend setting aside 1 teaspoon for the chicken.) Spread it out on a sheet pan, making a large space in the middle!
- Arrange the chicken in the middle. Drizzle with the remaining oil and sprinkle with remaining seasoning.
- Bake both sheet pans for 30 minutes on 400ºF, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Optional: if you have the time, this is delightful served with cooked quinoa or an arugula salad with a tart lemon dressing!
- Category: sheet pan dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sheet pan, sheet pan dinner, easy dinner, weeknight dinner