This easy sheet pan supper helps you get a delicious dinner on the table fast!
For the Sauce:
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar (or other vinegar)
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- optional (not AIP): 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard in sauce or at serving time
Pork + Veggies:
- 1.25 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 large purple sweet potato (1 lb)
- 1 pound cauliflower florets
- 1/2 pound carrots
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Whisk the sauce ingredients together in a large bowl or jar.
- Break the cauliflower into bite-sized florets. Roll cut the carrots and chop the sweet potato into equal-sized pieces. Spread out on lined sheet pan and drizzle with 1/3 of the sauce, tossing to coat.
- Use the remaining sauce to coat the pork tenderloin. Place tenderloin atop the vegetables.
- Drizzle any remaining sauce over the entire sheet of vegetables and pork.
- Roast for about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Place pork on a sheet pan and let rest about 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving. I like to turn the oven off and put the vegetables back in to stay warm while the pork tenderloin rests.
- Feel free to drizzle with more olive oil to serve. Serve with lemon and optionally, some horseradish!
Optional: if you’re not on AIP, I love adding whole grain mustard while serving.