- 1.5 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder (can increase to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups pecans (8 oz)
- + dash of coarse or flakey sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Combine maple syrup, cayenne, and 1/2 teaspoon sea salt in a large bowl. Stir well, then add the pecans and stir until well coats.
- Dump pecans onto a parchment or silicone-lined baking sheet. Bake for about 5 minutes. Check to ensure they’re not burning and stir if desired. Cook another 2-4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with flakey sea salt. Spread out a little to cool.