- 1 Tbsp fat of choice (I used coconut oil)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 medium potatoes (Yukon Gold)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt (to taste)
- 2–3 cups chickpeas
- 1/2 tsp cayenne (optional)
- In large sauté pan, add onions, potatoes, and garlic. Sauté until onions are translucent.
- Add zucchini, spices, and water to pan. Stir together to coat the vegetables with the mixture.
- Cover and cook on low until potatoes are done, 20-30 minutes.
- Mix in the cooked chickpeas and serve!
- Category: Main Dish, Vegan