- 2.5 cups chopped banana, frozen (about 4 small bananas)
- 1 cup chopped strawberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup cold coconut milk or cream (both work fine – the cream is richer and thicker)
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- Cut bananas and strawberries into pieces and freeze overnight.
- Add all ingredients to food processor and blend for 1.5-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately as soft-serve, or scoop into container and place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Alternatively: You can pour this into popsicle molds and freeze for later!
- Category: Dessert, Breakfast, Snack