- 1 Tablespoon butter, divided
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped (or any ripe tomatoes)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- salt & pepper to taste
- (optional: you could add in 1 cup chopped spinach!)
- optional toppings: cheese, salsa, avocado
- In large skillet over medium-high, melt half the butter and sauté the tomatoes until very soft, almost sauce-like, stirring occasionally. Add the spinach and stir until wilted.
- Reduce heat to low-medium. Whisk the eggs together in a bowl. Melt the remaining 1/2 Tbsp of butter and add the eggs to the skillet.
- Scramble together until cooked all the way through, then stir in the beans. Serves two people!
- Category: Breakfast