- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup Greek yogurt + 1 T water
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and stir until combined.
- Form into 8 equal biscuits and place on baking sheet. (I usually use parchment paper, but even without it, they never seem to stick, so you shouldn't need any oil.)
- Bake on 450 for 10 minutes, or until slightly risen and golden.
Feel free to increase the yogurt for a stickier dough, and slightly fluffier biscuits! You can also add 1/4 cup of melted butter, or stir in frozen berries and a few Tablespoons of honey.