Hi all! This page is a place where you can learn about becoming a certified nutrition specialist. Please follow the links below to dig into the topic of your choice!
- BCNS Exam Study Tips
- Getting Your 1,000 Hours: CNS Internship Information
- The First Year: What Happens Next?
- CNS Nutrition Resources: Thyroid, Women’s Health, Gut Health, SIBO, Mental Health, Picky Eating
- CNS Nutritionist and Food Blogger Income Report 2019
- RD vs. CNS: What’s the Difference?
Supplements I Like and Why
Information on this website and blog are not provided by or affiliated with the American Nutrition Association®, Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists℠ or the Certified Nutrition Specialist® (CNS®) credential. For information on the organizations, please visit https://theana.org and https://theana.org/certify.